TB Communications‘ business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions. And, your team at Abby Connect has worked with TB Communications for over fifteen years. We know that TB Communications phone systems work well with our call handling options and we can easily assist your call forwarding instructions if needed.
In this article, we’d like to take you through the steps you’ll need to take in order to properly forward your business line(s) with TB Communications. So, without further ado, let’s move FORWARD with TB Communications, together.
Call Forwarding: Let’s Get Started!
Call Forwarding Variable:
- Dial *72
- Listen for dial tone
- Dial your unique forwarding number. If unsure of your forwarding number, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- You will hear a confirmation tone
Deactivate Call Forwarding Variable:
- Dial *73
- Once you hear the confirmation tone, the feature is deactivated
Remote Access Call Forwarding:
- Dial your Remote Access Call Forwarding Number:
SW Florida 239-333-2250 | Polk County 863-332-1050 | Toll-Free 866-947-6404
- Enter your unique forwarding number followed by the # sign. If unsure of your forwarding number, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN) followed by the # sign. If you still need to obtain your PIN# call the Helpdesk at 877-333-8127
- Enter feature code *72; you will hear a stutter dial tone
- You will hear two beeps confirming your number is forwarded
Change or Remove Forwarding:
- Repeat all steps listed above before entering the feature code
- Enter feature code *73; you will hear a stutter dial tone
- You will hear two beeps confirming that your call forwarding has been turned off