Xfinity’s business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions. And, your team at Abby Connect has worked with Xfinity for over fifteen years. We know that Xfinity phone systems work well with our call handling options and we can easily assist your call forwarding instructions if needed.
In this article, we’d like to take you through the steps you’ll need to take in order to properly forward your business line(s) with Xfinity. So, without further ado, let’s move FORWARD with Xfinity, together.
Note: To forward with Xfinity, you’ll need your unique forwarding number. If unsure of your forwarding number, look for your Trial Activation Email or contact your Abby Connect CSM.
Xfinity Call Forwarding: Let’s Get Started!
Turn On Call Forwarding:
Note: There are two styles of call forwarding.
- You can have your call forwarding ring on your mobile device first and only go to Abby Connect if you don’t answer the call on your mobile.
- Dial *72 to automatically forward calls.
- You can set call forwarding so that all calls automatically forward to your Abby Receptionists, without your mobile device ringing first.
- Dial *71 if you only want unanswered calls to forward.
Things to Remember with Call Forwarding:
- You must turn on call forwarding from your Xfinity Mobile device. You cannot turn on call forwarding from another phone or a computer.
- Call forwarding does not affect text messages. They will still come through as normal on your mobile device.
Turn Off Call Forwarding:
- Dial *73.
- Press the Call button and wait for a confirmation tone.
- End the call.
Updated: May 12, 2021
Information Sources: Link
Is this information out of date? If you notice something wrong here, please let us know!