Xfinity’s business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions. And, your team at Abby Connect has worked with Xfinity for over fifteen years. We know that Xfinity phone systems work well with our call handling options and we can easily assist your call forwarding instructions if needed.
In this article, we’d like to take you through the steps you’ll need to take in order to properly forward your business line(s) with Xfinity. So, without further ado, let’s move FORWARD with Xfinity, together.
Call Forwarding: Let’s Get Started!
Turn On Call Forwarding:
There are two styles of call forwarding. You can set it up so that all calls automatically forward to your Abby receptionists, without your mobile device ringing first, or you can have your call forwarding ring on your mobile device first and only go to Abby Connect if you don’t answer the call on your mobile.
- Dial *72 to automatically forward calls.
- Dial *71 if you only want unanswered calls to forward.
- Dial your unique forwarding number. If unsure of your forwarding number, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Press the Call button and wait for a confirmation tone and message.
- End the call.
Things to Remember with Call Forwarding:
- You must turn on call forwarding from your Xfinity Mobile device. You cannot turn it on from another phone or a computer.
- Call forwarding does not affect text messages. They will still come through as normal on your mobile device.
Turn Off Call Forwarding:
- Dial *73.
- Press the Call button and wait for a confirmation tone.
- End the call.
Information Source: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/how-to-use-call-forwarding