T3 Communications‘ business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions. And, your team at Abby Connect has worked with T3 Communications for over fifteen years. We know that T3 Communications phone systems work well with our call handling options and we can easily assist your call forwarding instructions if needed.
In this article, we’d like to take you through the steps you’ll need to take in order to properly forward your business line(s) with TB Communications. So, without further ado, let’s move FORWARD with T3 Communications, together.
Note: To forward with T3 Communications, you’ll need your unique forwarding number. If unsure of your forwarding number, look for your Trial Activation Email or contact your Abby Connect CSM.
T3 Communications Call Forwarding: Let’s Get Started!
Call Forwarding Variable:
- Dial *72
- Listen for dial tone
- Dial your forwarding number.
- You will hear a confirmation tone.
Deactivate Call Forwarding Variable:
- Dial *73
- Once you hear the confirmation tone, the feature is deactivated.
Remote Access Call Forwarding:
- Dial your Remote Access Call Forwarding Number:
- SW Florida 239-333-2250
- Polk County 863-332-1050
- Toll-Free 866-947-6404
- Enter your forwarding number followed by #.
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN) followed by the # sign. (If you need to obtain your PIN# call the TB Communications Helpdesk at 877-333-8127)
- Enter feature code *72; you will hear a stutter dial tone.
- You will hear two beeps confirming your number is forwarded.
Change or Remove Forwarding:
- Repeat all steps listed above before entering the feature code
- Dial *73
- You will hear two beeps confirming that your call forwarding has been turned off.
Updated: May 12, 2021
Information Sources: Link
Is this information out of date? If you notice something wrong here, please let us know!