Metro by T-Mobile’s (Metro) business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions. And, your team at Abby Connect has worked with Metro for over fifteen years. We know that Metro phone systems work well with our call handling options and we can easily assist your call forwarding instructions if needed.
In this article, we’d like to take you through the steps you’ll need to take in order to properly forward your business line(s) with Metro. So, without further ado, let’s move FORWARD with Metro, together.
Note: To forward with Metro, you’ll need your unique forwarding number. If unsure of your forwarding number, look for your Trial Activation Email or contact your Abby Connect CSM.
Metro Call Forwarding: Let’s Get Started!
Forward Incoming Calls:
- Dial *72 or 72# and listen for dial tone.
- Enter *72 or 72# followed by your forwarding number. (e.g., *72-702-123-4567)
- Wait for the confirmation tone.
- After the confirmation tone, the system will automatically place a call to the number to which calls will be forwarded.
- If the forward-to party (Abby Connect) answers the call, the feature is activated.
Updated: May 12, 2021
Information Sources: Link
Is this information out of date? If you notice something wrong here, please let us know!