Mitel’s business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions. And, your team at Abby Connect has worked with Mitel for over fifteen years. We know that Mitel phone systems work well with our call handling options and we can easily assist your call forwarding instructions if needed.
In this article, we’d like to take you through the steps you’ll need to take in order to properly forward your business line(s) with Mitel. So, without further ado, let’s move FORWARD with Mitel, together.
Call Forwarding: Let’s Get Started!
To Set Up Call Forwarding:
- On the Web Configuration Tool home page, click Feature Configuration.
- From the drop-down list of the desired Call Forwarding option, select On.
- Enter your unique forwarding number. If unsure of your forwarding number, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Click Apply. A confirmation screen appears.
- Click OK. The information is updated.