CenturyLink’s business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions. And, your team at Abby Connect has worked with CenturyLink for over fifteen years. We know that CenturyLink phone systems work well with our call handling options and we can easily assist your call forwarding instructions if needed.
In this article, we’d like to take you through the steps you’ll need to take in order to properly forward your business line(s) with CenturyLink. So, without further ado, let’s move FORWARD with CenturyLink, together.
Call Forwarding: Let’s Get Started!
How to Turn On Call Forwarding:
- Listen for a dial tone, and press *72.
- Listen for a stutter dial tone followed by a regular dial tone.
- Dial your unique forwarding number. If unsure of your forwarding number, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- When the phone is answered by a receptionist, let them know you’re simply forwarding your lines, and disconnect.
- Your calls will now be forwarded to the number you dialed.
How to Turn Off Call Forwarding:
- Listen for a dial tone, and press *73.
- Listen for 2 short tones, then a regular dial tone.
- Call Forwarding is now OFF.
*Tip: If you’re not sure whether Call Forwarding is ON or OFF, press *72. If it’s ON, you’ll hear a rapid busy tone. If it’s OFF, you’ll hear a normal dial tone.