Skype’s business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions. And, your team at Abby Connect has worked with Skype for over fifteen years. We know that Skype phone systems work well with our call handling options and we can easily assist your call forwarding instructions if needed.
In this article, we’d like to take you through the steps you’ll need to take in order to properly forward your business line(s) with Skype. So, without further ado, let’s move FORWARD with Skype, together.
Call Forwarding: Let’s Get Started!
Set Up Call Forwarding:
- Sign in to your account.
- In the Manage Features section, select Call Forwarding.
- Select the button to Enable Call Forwarding.
- Select how many seconds to forward calls after.
- Choose Voice Messaging OR another Skype account.
- Enter your unique forwarding number. If unsure of your forwarding number, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Select Confirm.
- Your incoming calls will be forwarded even if you’re not signed in to Skype.
Information Source: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12258/how-do-i-use-skype-call-forwarding